Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Long Hiatus

Well hello there! Assalamualaikum.

It has been like what, a year since my last post?! Gahahahahaha I really am a super "hangat-hangat tahi ayam" person when it comes to writing/blogging. Promise myself not to abandoned this blog (like what I wrote in previous post) but somehow I did.. *sigh*

Truth is, I totally forgot on the existence of this blog!! Teruk kan? Blame my short-term memory loss for taking its toll on me. Duh, excuses! Ok ok, now that I try to think of why I have forgotten on this blog of mine, I think I know why. And I clearly remember now on the very reason why/how this blog has been created. 

I was in a 'fragile' condition and I felt like I need a place/space to burst it out. My relationship with my boyfriend (then) was in a shaky ground. I could sense that the relationship was going to an end and I am going to go down that hurtful road once again. But I was nowhere of fighting for that relationship to work out. He called it off, as what I predicted. I questioned his decision but I did not opposed to it. Simply because -> My  pick would be the same.   

I created this blog few days before we broke off. I never had the chance to write/blog anything on it. Life has turned into a dark place for me and it was hard to swallow the fact that I was on 'that' road once again. But I know that this is a test for me and I have to embrace it.   

So here I am, one year and 2 months after that heart-breaking moment. Still living, still surviving. Alhamdulillah. I am sorry that I neglected this blog, simply because I need my space and time. Hence why I forgot that I actually have a blog. Lolololol. 

Okaylah, enough berleter. Will try to update whenever I have the time and rajin (ops! hehe). 

Till then, daa~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment